San Miguel de Allende’s Civil Protection released the names of the five local laboratories now authorized to carry out the COVID-19 test. These are:
- SEDFAR, located on Avenida Primero de Mayo 10 in the Ignacio Ramírez neighborhood.
- Bios-Lab, located on Hidalgo Street, Downtown.
- CHOPO, located in La Luciérnaga square, store # 67.
- BIOTECLAB, located in the Red Cross building on Boulevard de la Conspiración and Avenida Las Américas.
- CEII, located at Salida a Celaya 3 in Plaza 4 Quince.
The laboratories are certified to perform the diagnosis of COVID-19 and are also recognized by the Federal Commission for Protection Against Sanitary Risks (COFEPRIS).
Laboratories that do not yet have certification may request information at the Civil Protection office from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. or by calling 415 152 8964.
Source: Municipal Government of San Miguel de Allende.